230 Fifth is open to the public 365 days a year from 4:00PM to 4:00AM daily (closed only on certain days during December for Holiday Parties).
230 Fifth is different!
Created and controlled by the former owner of New York famous Roxy and Palladium nightclubs, 230 FIFTH opened on May 4, 2006 and in just one year of existence has received worldwide recognition as New York # 1 Rooftop Garden and Fully Enclosed Penthouse Lounge / Bar!
230 Fifth is New York largest (partially heated for winter) outdoor Rooftop Garden and fully enclosed Penthouse Lounge.
While open to the public seven days a week, 230 Fifth has hosted over 1,200 private receptions ranging in size from 20 up to 1,000 guests, including the following:
– Goldman Sachs
– The Devil Wears Prada Premier Party
– Chanel Holiday Party
– Opening Broadway Party for Kevin Spacey in “Moon For The Misbegotten”
– Morgan Stanley Holiday Party
– Louis Vuitton Holiday Party
– Sopranos Cast Holiday Party
– Citigroup Holiday Party
– Ford Modeling Agency Holiday Party
– Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Party